Fernwood Infant School Website Terms and Conditions of Use
These terms and conditions will be updated when necessary and should be read before using our website.
By using our website, you accept these terms and conditions.
Contact details can be found on our front page. Email address:
Use of Photographs
The school ensures the privacy and safety of its pupils by operating the following policy regarding use of photographs on this website:
1. Parentís written permission is sought regarding the use of names or photos on the website.
2. Childrenís first names only are used
3. Where there is a name, there is no photo of that child
4. Where there is a photo, the child is not named.
5. On the rare occasion a photo appears with a name, permission is sought from the parents/carers before publication.
Any known about personal or sensitive information will not be published.
Restrictions arising from sensitive or personal information will be made known to the website author.
Third party websites
Links to other educational and helpful sites appear throughout the pages of our site. They are added in good faith and are checked occasionally for content. However, we are not responsible for the content of our links which can change. We suggest parents/carers check sites before allowing their children to link to them. Problems can be reported to the website author at the address at the bottom of our front page.
Intellectual property rights
1. We own intellectual property rights to all material on our site.
2. You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from our website, provided that:
3. You do not republish material or reproduce or store material without our permission in any public or private electronic retrieval system.
4. You do not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell or otherwise exploit our website or material from our website for a commercial purpose without our consent.
Our website is provided free and designed and updated by a volunteer. Whilst we endeavour to ensure information is correct and up to date, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy. We suggest you check all information with the school before acting in a way that may affect your personal or financial circumstances.